Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In the South, They's just food!


I guess the economy is turning around and God is bestowing gifts upon our citizens. The recent mass blackbird deaths in Louisiana and Arkansas may sound strange, but believe me, I think it was a gift from Heaven. How many have ever traveled down south? http://tinyurl.com/2bkq8df

"What's that out thar on the road?"

"I don't know, but better get inside and make a Roux, I think we just found dinner."

Yep a little Cajun Blackbird . Would Blackened BlackBird Turn white? You know, the old two negatives thing... 4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a pie, but first seasoned with a little cayenne ala Chef Paul Prudhomme.

Bon...Appetit!

Don't forget your hillbilly dinner napkin!

Tags: Louisiana cooks, Cajun Cooking, Southern Cooking, Cooking in Arkansas, Roadkill

No comments:

Post a Comment