Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold 'Terminator' Schwarzenegger Love Child


Today, Arnold "the Terminator" Schwarzenegger, admitted to having an out of wedlock child while married to Maria Shriver.



"I couldn't help myself," Schwarzenegger told reporters, "Technology has increased to my level. The new Android Tit App for my phone caused our wires to cross. I didn't know the phone wasn't using a firewall, so the result is a little Terminator. Although I must say that he looks more like his mother than me."

Maria Shriver, upon being shown pictures of the love child and mother stated: "I always thought making love to Arnold was a little too mechanical...now I find out why."

Reporters questioning Arnolds Lover Child only got one response: "Danger...Danger," repeated over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment