Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Egypt's New Leader? Cleopatra's Great, Great Great, Great..


Well you get the idea. Cleopatra's granddaughter from way back in time has made a reappearance to lead the country after Mubarak steps down. Speaking in Greek and Egyptian to a cheering crowd, Cleopatra's kin, Neo-Cleopatra Philopator stated: "I am here to lead our people back to greatness that we once shared as one of the most powerful countries in the world. As the Nile flows strong and from the roots, I will sleep with any world leader to make our country prosperous again, as my great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother did with Ceasar and Mark Anthony. I do this out of duty to the people and to the country. I doubt if  my opposition candidate, Mohammed ElBaradei, would sacrifice his body to the cause of our country."
Crowds were dancing in the streets as pictured below.


Nobel Laureate and opposition leader ElBaradei was quick to refute Neo-Cleopatra's challenge. "Ill sleep with any world leader also," ElBaradei told reporters. "Who's to say I haven't already slept with world leaders?"

President Mubarak was quick to respond to respond, calling a press conference within an hour of Twitter reports of ElBaradei's convictions. "I'll sleep with any world leader also to save my presidency. Even North Korea's Kim Jong Il, if I'm allowed a blindfold."

No comments:

Post a Comment